Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
Your Stay With Us
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Our hotel’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear face coverings or social distance in indoor or outdoor areas of the hotel. We ask that unvaccinated guests continue to wear face coverings and practice social distancing when they are in public spaces inside the hotel.
· Room service is available 7 am – 9 pm daily.
· The Beachfront Bar & Grill and Pool Bar are open daily from 11 am, with poolside food and beverage service available.
· The Saletta's Terrace is open daily for breakfast from 7:30-11 am.
· Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. We have ongoing training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols and have added enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on high-touch areas including the front desk counter, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and staff offices.