Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
Please know that we are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation, including the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), WHO (World Health Organization) and local health departments’ statements and guidelines and have precautions in place to ensure a healthy stay for our guests.
Below is an update on what we are doing, keeping your safety top of mind.
Your Travel Plans
We know travel may not be your first thought, but want you to know the safety of our guests and associates is our highest priority.
Given the impact of COVID-19 on how we work, socialize and travel, we have updated our cancellation policy to provide our customers the most flexibility we can offer during these challenging times. Effective immediately, guests with existing individual reservations will be permitted to cancel without penalty up to 24 hours prior to the arrival date of April 30, 2020. For guests making any new reservations between today and April 30, 2020, we will allow those reservations to cancel without penalty up to 24 hours before the guests scheduled arrival date
Your Stay With Us
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Our hotel’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
· The Spa and Fitness Center are closed until further notice.
· The beach and pool are closed until further notice.
· Sale e Pepe, the Saletta, the Beachfront Bar & Grill and the Pool Bar are all closed until further notice.
· In-room dining remains available to guests.
· Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. We have ongoing training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols and have added enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on high-touch areas including the front desk counter, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and staff offices.