Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
Your Travel Plans
Given the impact of COVID-19 on how we work, socialize and travel, we have updated our cancellation policy to provide our customers the most flexibility we can offer during these challenging times. Effective immediately, reservations will be permitted to cancel without penalty up to 24 hours prior to the arrival date of September 30, 2020.
Your Stay With Us
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Our hotel’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
· Effective July 21, 2020, Collier County Board of Commissioners passed Emergency/Executive Order 2020-05 mandating that individuals wear a face covering in public areas. If you do not arrive on property with a mask, one will be provided for you. This mandate does not apply to the following circumstances:
- Guests that are seated while dining at one of our food and beverage facilities.
- Guest using the fitness center where at least 6 feet of distancing is observed.
- Children under nine years of age.
- Guests inside their suite.
- Guests with a medical condition or disability that prevents them from wearing a face covering.
· The Spa is open Thursday-Saturday from 9 am - 5 pm with a limited spa services menu. The sauna and steam rooms are currently closed.
· Our resort's 3 pm smoothie tradition has been temporarily suspended.
· Seating around the pool and on the beach has been reduced to adhere to current social distancing guidelines. At this time, to further comply with guidelines, a maximum of 40 guests are allowed at the pool and pool deck.
· Room service is available 7 am – 9 pm daily.
· The Beachfront Bar & Grill and Pool Bar are open from 11 am - 8 pm daily, with poolside food and beverage service available.
· The Saletta's Terrace is open daily for breakfast from 7-11 am and lunch from 11 am - 2 pm.
· Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. We have ongoing training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols and have added enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on high-touch areas including the front desk counter, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and staff offices.